Filmmaker's Dream Blog


Creating a company from scratch is hard work let’s face it, but the most important guideline to have before beginning anything is having a strong business plan. Whether it’s a restaurant, toy store, or film, it is important to have a business plan for investors, or any prospective partners to know about. A post about how to do that has been created so please feel free to read it to learn some great information about guiding your business plan for further action to get your company started.
 Review the post here:Film Experts on Business Plans
After carefully reviewing my previous post about having a successful business plan in the independent film industry, I learned quite a bit pertaining to my own company. I really decided to focus on how the company that I’m creating will truly be valuable to my targeted customers. I think many times, creative people like myself get so caught up in the idea of the company or product, that we forget how to make it valuable to others. Over the course of the year, I have transitioned from creating a film studio to a film marketing and distribution company and now a web reality series company. By really listening to what was said in the earlier post, I learned to really narrow things down, but also stand out. When one specific idea is created it becomes easier for people to connect to and easier to generate revenue. Based on the information provided by the experts, I have made changes that will help bring more convenience to my customers aside from a great product and service.
            The most important sections of my business plan for investors to review are the operations section, technology, and company description. I think it’s important for investors to get an idea of how the company will operate. Technology is very important, because can become a large expense and investors will need an estimate of costs to run the company smoothly. The top most important section is the company description. Investors should know what the company is about and if they can also see the creator’s vision.

Categories: ,

Leave a Reply