Filmmaker's Dream Blog

Although I'm always sharing help and tips for other filmmakers out there, I thought I would share some of my own work. Of course all of my work can be found at www.vimeo.com/lindseypressley. Here is my latest short film I re-edited due to my discontentment. This film was shot in May of 2011 in 6 days right before my graduation from undergraduate school. The first release was July 4th after finally receiving the software needed to edit the film( Final Cut Pro). As time went on, I thought 'I could make this so much better if i take my time.' So, that is what I decided to do. The second release was on Valentine's Day 2012. I received some very positive feedback on it and look forward to shooting the prequel over the summer titled, 'E-manic'. This film is about a stalking maintenance man and a girl who finds herself in a triangle of drama. Take a look at this month's inspirational film, 'Luv.Net'. I wrote the script a couple of years ago and used full creativity, because I didn't think I would be able to shoot it, in turn it actually did work out. I had no crew of a sort. I believe I had one production assistant for about two days of shooting, other than that I was on my own. I held the camera and got to directing. I felt I had full control and a little help could have worked, but I still managed to pull it off. Either way Enjoy!

Leave a Reply